Wednesday 6 April 2011

Playing with a 13 months baby activities after work.

I'm going to write about what we did yesterday after I came back from work. I hope I don't sound bored to the readers, or to myself. Hahaha.

I reached home about 7pm. L.A looked exhausted. The moment she saw me, she screamed "MAMAMA". I quickly dropped my bags on the stairs and went over to her. I read and understand her signal...

She want to be held immediately. She usually demands this, when she is over-tired or hungry.

The moment I held her, I remembered that, I actually need to go to the toilet first, to pee =_+

So my plan was to put her down back to her highchair....but it didn't happen. So I forget about the toilet visit first, and continue entertaining her, feeding her, bringing her walk across the rooms of the home over and over again (few rounds, the same rounds!!) putting her back into her high chair, cleaning up all the mess she created with the foods given.

L.A plays with food and eat them. I don't seem to mind cleaning up the mess, though sometimes it can be tiring. But I guess, because I saw the benefit of self-feeding before. The mess, they are just the mess. 

You want your kids to learn? Let them explore. So, I think.

All these activities, right after work, it sure left me feeling all exhausted. Of course, later on, I managed to steal some time to the toilet. 

Secretly, I hope I can perform better in entertaining my baby. More stamina, especially right after work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...