Friday 1 April 2011

Bathing a baby

I had a fun time bathing with L.A, last night.
After we returned home, it was pretty late already as I was on standby (my work) at my mum's place.
I think it was about 11pm when the bath tub was finally filled with the warm water.
I put her on the bath tub as soon as I'm done shampooing her hair and rubbing her body with body shampoo.
Then I let her play in the bath tub while I took my turn to bath myself.

While rubbing my hair with the hair shampoo, I thought "the three little colorful ducks made her happy. They are a good investment"

I'll like to note this fact. 

a) Yesterday, 31st March 2011 was the first day that I actually play water with L.A outside the bath tub. I supported one of her hands, let her stand, and we play "rain-rain", the typical bathing game that I used to play with my sisters when we were young. 

b) Last Sunday, 28th March 2011, it was the second time, L.A gave me the signal that it is a poo time. I put her in our toilet bowl, and she quietly complete her poo business with focus, hahaha. 

I was determined to ensure our toilet bowl will be cleaned on daily basis to accommodate to that little sunshine's need. Small matter, I'll do it every time when I'm taking shower! ;)

L.A, mummy loves you - the very very much one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...