Thursday 13 October 2011

Sigh, what can I say for today, I had a bad day. I tried to be as positive as I can until I see L.A slept. 
Today, one of my dogs did not listen to my instruction, he barked many times although I said no. I was left frustrated. I did punished him, but that left me feeling guilty.
So, this is not a win win situation. It is the other way around.

In the past, I have learnt how to get things done in a smart way, not in the hard way.
"Work smart, not work hard"
Till now, I am still thinking about ways on how to put it into practice when it comes to handling daily challenges.

Though my Thursday is not as fun as other days, I wish you had a good one. 

Good night, people. 

(posting from my email)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...