Wednesday 5 October 2011

Confirmed the registration for KAAK course.

A while ago, I just confirmed my registration for KAAK course in SEGI college. The course is expected to start on Nov 2011 and ends in March 2012. As I will be taking care of L.A on full-time basis, I have decided to attend the course on part-time basis; that will be on every Saturday, plus Wed/Fri of that particular week.

If you ask me, what is my feeling about my enrollment? Well, mummy is excited, L.A :)

This will be the first step for me to be educated in the area of childcare. 

My source of motivation comes from the dream that I have > to start a happy home for children that provides quality childcare, and because quality comes with a higher price (these days), I am determined to challenge myself to do what I can on the charging fees without compromise the service quality.

This is my dream.

***

4th October 2011: 
I had a wonderful time with L.A at home. I am grateful because we have First Year Child Booster, I managed to kept L.A busy with meal, and blocks while I took out sometimes to vacuum and mop the floor. Today, I also made fried noodle for DH, he complimented on the food. He said it was yummy. I guess, it is true what the expert said, practice make things perfect. The last four words that I just wrote reminded me on one of the challenges that is still in my list. Though, there are times, I miss my working life...but when I cook and get to spend time with L.A all the time, I realized that I don't miss them that much (the work), but still, I miss hanging out with my ex-colleagues. 

xoxo, 
24yomummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...