Wednesday 20 April 2011

My chances of having twin babies.

I always tell my sisters and close friends that I wish I can have a twin baby. But you know, I never asked and prayed about it before to God.

Early this afternoon, my close friend replied my email, she said "if you really want to have twins.. then just pray and tell Him your desire.. with God nothing is impossible even if your genes in your family don't have any twins. the genes can start from you. "

I always know He knows and only gives what is the best for me.

So starting from today, I'll ask Him.

I know He will give me the best for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I prayed the same prayer too when we were planning for a family too. We got a girl instead and truly thankful for His gift cos it wasn't easy to conceive ;p May it be "loong foong toi" for ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...