Tuesday 19 April 2011

In dilemma (20110418)

It happened. The person that you loved, cared and respected threw the milk bottle. Out of frustration. Over unresolved issue. I wish what you did, is not what has happened. The seconds. 
I'm sad with the whole incident. 
But with silence, I walked away. 
With heart was pierced with spears, I walked away. 

I can curse.
I can gossip.
I can choose to pay back.
I'm capable of doing what you did too.

But I will not. 
Though what you did left me cried over spilt milk.
Though what you did left me restless in the sleeping bed.
Though what you did prompts me to have unnecessarily thought.

I choose not to disrespect you.
I choose not to hate you.

I'm not the BIG GUY up there.
If I am, I wish I could kiss the pain away, right away.

I respect you.
I love you.

Because of that, I need time-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...