Monday 16 May 2011

Sebamed body lotion

Few days ago, L.A got bitten by mosquitoes.  Not just one bite, but many bites. It was heart-breaking. When I witnessed the red marks, I almost feeling like wanting to quit my job and by a full-time caretaker of L.A. I know it is a rush decision. I know it is immature of me. 

But you see, I was in love, remember?

The next day, I told my current care-taker not to bring L.A down to the living hall. The following day, I bought mosquitoes repellent. Ever since that day, she has been protected. 

I met a friend, who shared with me, to apply baby oil on the baby's skin.
I found a sample of Sebamed body lotion, 20ml in my home. I religiously applied to the red marks, each time after bath. I took my own sweet time because L.A is my only little baby for now, I have luxurious of time in pampering her. 

There is something that L.A enjoyed --- baby massage. 

Applying sebamed body lotion left L.A feeling comfortable.

Hubby knocked on the door, on that Sunday morning. "Why is it, taking you so long to dress her up after bathing L.A?" I explained to him about what I did.

Raising a  baby is such a happy journey. No doubt, it can be taxing to the mother as well. But, it's worth it. 
L.A, you are worth it. 

We spent an awesome time together, and I tagged her, wherever I go. Which it leads to separation anxiety, when I'm back to my office. 

Mummy is thinking about you, L.A

Love,
MAMAMAAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...