Tuesday 3 May 2011

Making decision in life.

Hi, 

How was your weekend? It sure a long weekend for Malaysian's folks, we had a long weekend. I will be resuming my 9-5 work starting tomorrow. Yes, I'm excited.

This weekend, I spent time doing things that I like and things that I don't quite like. 
And after a thorough thinking, I finally decided to make THAT decision. You know, some people announce happy news, whilst others, they don't.

I'm in the community that doesn't support the decision that I made. As much as I wish to convince everyone that it wasn't a rush decision, I think I will not get people to support my decision.

This weekend, my MIL commented that I was fat. I wasn't offended at first. But when I came back home, and after relaxing, I realize, what she said was not necessary, and if I don't learn to reject negative comment, I would ended-up being upset. I just rejected the comment. I regretted, I didn't reply back, in a nice manner. I was a little disappointed because hubby didn't said any word to defend. I'm not close with my in-law. You see.

I don't think I'm fat. Seriously. I just left with another 2kg to achieve my pre-pregnancy weight :)

Apart from this "bad apple", I have a rather an awesome weekend. I received two great news via cellphone...both of my friends, shared with me two good news, one of them is that she got the job that she wanted. Isn't it cool? It is! 

I'm so happy for you, girl.

On the decision that I have made, just like how we required a proper plan to achieve a goal, this decision required the same too. Wish me, all the best, folks. 

Love, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...