Monday 19 September 2011

9Teen Sept 2011 - Brought you close to my heart.

I'm very elated, I would say. Another 4 days to achieve my dream of being a full-time mummy. I'm not really excited about staying at home, and sleeping late. That are just the 10% of it. But I'm all excited about the reality that I can know be there with L.A and watch her grow. I like the idea of loving her, and raising her to be a happy baby.

I know someday she will grow up to be a loving person, and having a strong passion to see that the people around her are happy. 

I don't know why. But, I just knew it.

A while ago, when she was sleeping just next to me, thoughts running through my head, what if she is going to get married when she found the right person? Will I be ready for it? I'll probably have to happily accept that. I slapped my thoughts, then I took both of my hands and brought her close to my chest, and cuddled her.

While I can. 

Just like some food products that have expiry date, someday, my motherhood's role will one day 'expire'. 

Mummy loves you, little L.A. Though the motherhood's role will expires someday...mummy will love you, and that will be ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...