Tuesday 19 April 2011

Medela Freestyle Breastpump review

This is the most expensive gadget that I bought for 2010. It cost almost RM2K, but I was lucky enough to bump into Kak Aja. I have introduced her to number of my friends because of her fantastic customer service. She sold this gadget at attractive price of RM1,699 (more or less). I can't remember the exact price because this purchase was made about a year ago. 

What I really like about this gadget is that, it provides FREEDOM. Perhaps what is said about FREESTYLE is indeed equivalent to FREEDOM. This product worth every cent. If you think breastfeeding journey is tough, and you can afford a quality breast pump. I recommend this product.
Oh, occasionally, Kak Aja provides installment based payment or in other words "kutu". :)

Other than spelling freedom to this product, I'm attracted to the size of the breast pump, it is very light compared to other breast pump, and you can bring it everywhere you want.

I can multi-task while pumping, set the pumping rhythmic that encourage the milk flowing from my breast, I can bring it everywhere without experiencing back-pain. I can pump at my room, living room, reading room, anywhere!!!

But I must be honest, although this product support lactating mother to continue breastfeeding their kids, mother still required determination to further this passion because breastfeeding journey requires sacrifice =/

Don't we, sometimes just hate sacrifice. Sacrifice equivalent to NO FUN!!! 
But as the expert often said: You want success, you've gotta sacrifice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...